REAL LEATHER HARNESS, COLLAR AND LEAD MATCHING SET
Our Windsor Chieftain Staffordshire Harness, Collar and Chain lead is fitted with robust brass or chrome rivets and buckles making this a very strong and durable item that will last your dog for life.
It is fully adjustable making it suitable for any fully grown Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or similar sized Dogs.
· The harness girth measure between 23"(58.4cm)-29"(73.7cm,
· Width of Strap 1.25" (3.2cm)
REAL LEATHER STAFF DESIGNER COLLAR
Our Collars are crafted from the finest leather and stitched with wax thread to prevent weathering. The Leather is weatherproof and Eco friendly to give you peace of mind and confidence that, come rain or shine no harm will come to your companion when wearing our leather close to his/her skin. It is fitted with robust brass rivets and buckles making this a very strong and durable item that will last your dog for years.
It has stylish brass or chrome fittings.
- Collar size: Total length of Collar including buckle 24" (61cm)
- Holes will Fit Dogs With A Neck Size Of 16"(40.6cm) To 21"(53.3cm)
REAL LEATHER CHIEFTAIN HANDLED CHAIN LEAD
Our Chieftain Style Brass Chain Lead is crafted from real leather and brass, with a robust smooth action trigger hook and strong leather handle, staff head motif and military style brass or Chrome fittings, and is built to last.
It has been designed to compliment our chieftain harness and studded collar.
Our range is exclusive and so extensive that we believe whatever breed you have we can provide them a safe and protective Chain Lead.
- Chain lead: It is 30"(76.2cm) long
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DOGS MEASUREMENTS MATCH THE SIZES SHOWN IN THE LISTING. THANKS
*ALL SIZES GIVEN ARE APPROXIMATE.
HOW TO MEASURE THE GIRTH SIZE ON YOUR DOG
* your dogs girth size is the widest point of your dog's chest and rib cage area. Harness size measurements are based on girth, which can vary according to breed. It is important to accurately measure your dog's girth for the best possible fit.
* Stand over your dog and place one end of the tape measure on the top of his back, just above the widest part of his rib cage (hold in place with one hand).
* With your other hand, wrap the tape measure behind his front legs and around his body, going underneath the widest part of his rib cage. Bring the tape up to the top of his back to meet the other end of the tape. The measurement shown is the dogs’ girth size.
* All our harnesses show the girth measurement in either centimetres or inches and give a minimum and maximum size.
Available Colours: Black, Brown, Pink, Red, Tan,